The C. G. Jung Institute of New York Open House is Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 7:00PM.
Join us for an informal reception and an opportunity to speak with members of our analytic community – the Faculty and Board of the Institute and candidates – who will discuss such questions as:
- What is the training program about?
- Why Jung? What is unique about Jung’s work?
- What are the strengths of the Institute and its training program?
- What are some of the rewards and challenges of Jungian training?
- What is meaningful and exciting about practicing as a Jungian analyst?
The training program of the C.G. Jung Institute of New York is designed for individuals who wish to learn how to analyze the psyche from a Jungian perspective. This includes early career and advanced clinicians looking to expand the scope of their psychotherapy practice in a deeper and broader way, as well as for non-clinicians seeking to enter the profession from various backgrounds. To view admissions requirements go to the Admissions page.
Tel: (212) 986-5458 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not able to attend and would like additional information about our training program, please e-mail Laurie Schapira, the Director of Admissions, at email@example.com